Thursday, December 07, 2006

GRAND SALE! HANSEN GOING FOR THE LOW, LOW PRICE OF A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING.

wah sian. hah. i noe i dun usually start off posts on a negative note, but well, maybe it's just the sulphur talking. i swear, i'm getting stoned on sulphur. my eyelids feel heavy, my head hurts and smoke is emanating frm my mouth. i'm gonna start coming up with tricks which i can use on the streets. i desperately need ideas. pm me if u have any. so far, the best effect i have would be 2 make a card appear on a window by breathing smoke on it. yea. i'm using the smoke thing 2 the best of it's ability. damn freaking versatile. quite cool leh, like danny phantom when dere's a ghost nearby, smoke comes out of his mouth. yay! KAWAII!!!*

*due to sulphur brain poisoning.


*mood swing* kao-eh. chase girl until damn difficult sia. haha. but i guess progress can be said 2 be made lah. although i'm a little worried about certain brain-washing mofos. some ppl like this fucker who's been the one getting me ostracized fer so damn long is relli pissing me off lah. although, i can say i'm quite glad 2 be rid of him lah. if not fer brandon bringing it up 2 me, i wouldn't have realised, and he could end up fucking my life up real bad lah. this is when the regret sets in. if i had studied a little more fer PSLE, i might not need 2 travel so far everyday just 2 go 2 sch, and imight have been able 2 study closer 2 home, and go 2 my second home, the SSC everyday after sch. looking at right now, brandon was right. u can't trust anybody. i altered that perception. i trusted noone except for the ones i love. he was right, i was wrong. some friends are fuckers.

i guess there is/are some(one) who are still playing darts with my spine. i was always foolishly thinking dat only nice guys gets backstabbed. so i assumed i was pretty safe. turns out i'm nicer than i thought. i've been told dat i'm a water-test guy. u gotta noe me 2 like me. if u ppl who have gotten 2 noe me during my pre-15-yrs-old tiem period, i deeply apologise fer being an ass-munch. i've changed, believe it or not. but still, if u wanna say dat i'm ostracized or wadeva fuck, go ahead. i will find out. and i will kick ur sry ass. and if u're unwillingly 2 get 2 noe me, dun dare say i'm unsociable or unfriendly. i reciprocate feelings. if u wanna noe me, i'll make sure u wun regret trying. now, i guess it can be said dat i'm advertising myself. and to a certain extent, i am. it's time fer u ppl 2 realise dat outside opinions are nvr right. note. i said nvr. if u listen to these opinion, u'll definitely be losing a friend. nvr judge a person b4 getting 2 noe him/her. i can be friends with total strangers. dun tell me u can't do the same with someone whose name u noe.

dun be a fucker.be friendly. do water tests. not all waters are volatile. dun be outta control.

the secret to life is to enjoy the pleasure of being terribly, terribly, deceived.-oscar wilde7:44 PM
0 but WHY am I here?

The Darkness

    Guywithballz a.k.a hansen guywithballz@hotmail.com (:

    wishlist

    dog tags
    denim wallet
    a ring. relli. just a ring.

The Past

Tagboard