Tuesday, December 12, 2006

i'm allergic 2 shininess. i think...

yoz! wassup? haha! i'm high on coke!!!!

day started when i moved my off out of bed 2 go streeting with zul and brandon. zul called me damn early so i had 2 move my ass down 2 golden landmark. bugger bought a deck of masters. hmph. i still prefer ghost. WHITE ALL THE WAY!!! i beckoned him 2 write on mybottom lip fer a trick 2 do with warning. didn't work. sharpie no ink.

went down 2 bugis and finally found diva. due 2 my poor sense of direction, i ended up in bugis STREET instead of bugis JUNCTION which is where diva was in the first place. hence, i spent the whole of ytd standing outside the sex toy shop in bugis street looking at the street directory furiously searching for diva. biqi, y did u give me the wrong word?!?!?!

anyway, found diva today. entered it. went blind for forty seconds. and found myself immersed in gold and beaded strings. i swear, men are not meant 2 buy jewellery save for a wedding ring. i got kinda frustrated cos i didn't noe wad biqi would like, so i just asked "what do u give to a 15-yr-old gold addict?" lol. zul was with me, and he helped. by not helping. lol. i think he was trying 2 get me 2 save money. fer some reason... first thing when we entered the shop, convo time:

sales lady: hello. how may i help u?
me: hi. i'm looking for a gift fer my frend.
zul[pointing at me]:yea. i'm looking for a gift fer my frend.
me: ? zul. wth?
zul: umm, not him. he's looking for a gift for HIS frend...
me: zul. wth?

got dead confused, so i left and promised 2 return later. i figured a successful performance would help clear my mind. fair enuff, i spotted 2 girls sitting by the jumping fountain drinking. so i told zul, ok, i need u 2 go over dere first, just chill fer a bit, and i'll set the box down next 2 u, and u quickly switch them. dat's the short version of the briefing. anyway, he went over, sat down. i counted 20 secs b4 moving in 2 perform. the moment he sat down, the girls got up and walked away. DIAO!!!!!! den he laughed next 2 the plant, i laughed behind the pillar, and brandon was like "wth?" lol. damn comical.

had a few more performances, which most non-magicians wouldn't understand, so i'll refrain. went back 2 diva's ready 2 get the gift. was tempted 2 get one thing, but settled fer another due 2 the persuasive powers of the saleslady. HAHA. MEN ARE NOT MEANT 2 BUY JEWELLERY! GUYS, DUN LET UR GIRLFRIENDS FOOL U!!! IF DEY ASK U 2 BUY JEWELLERY, DEY JUST WANNA KEEP U FRM GOING 2 THE BAR AND GETTING DRUNK!!! I SPENT OVER AND HOUR AND A HALF DERE!!! DUN WASTE DAT TIME! GO AND GET A HANGOVER!!! haha. ok. kidding. i'm high on coke. (: peace out!

the secret to life is to enjoy the pleasure of being terribly, terribly, deceived.-oscar wilde6:59 AM
0 but WHY am I here?

The Darkness

    Guywithballz a.k.a hansen guywithballz@hotmail.com (:

    wishlist

    dog tags
    denim wallet
    a ring. relli. just a ring.

The Past

Tagboard